Google Chrome is a multifunctional browser for Android with many built-in and supported plug-ins. Use the safe browsing mode to limit unauthorized resources access to device memory. Save site pages in the device’s internal storage and access important information at any convenient time. Receive alerts of potential danger before attempting to log into malicious sites. Translate any resources into your native language along with the built-in translator without the need to open third-party programs.
Features of Google Chrome
- saving Internet traffic due to slight compression of text and images;
- built-in word search system on the open page without the need to add new tabs;
- voice control of the main functions of the browser;
- Synchronize passwords and bookmarks on all devices connected to one Google account.
- the ability to download media files with access to all downloaded content through the browser menu;
- lack of advertising and premium content;
- statistics of previously viewed sites with the display of resources and requests that match user preferences;
- Built-in mode of hidden viewing sites, allowing you to disable tracking and browsing history.
- Built-in browser on most Android firmware with the inability to remove it;
- frequent hangs when the application is minimized on some devices.