Autohotkey is an application that allows you to change the key assignment and automate the process of entering them. Create macros for use in games or programs. Assign buttons from the gamepad to keyboard or mouse actions. Schedule the launch of applications on your PC at a specified time. Simplify thousands of daily tasks and share your achievements with millions of other users from around the world.
- use of a scripting language developed specifically for the application of a programming language that supports text files with the ahk extension;
- the ability to compile ready-made scripts to files with exe format;
- support for making changes to the system registry and clipboard;
- detailed text processing using expression adjustment;
- the ability to track system actions;
- use as an emulator gaming manipulators for running console games.
- extended work with files and windows;
- open source;
- the possibility of receiving and sending window messages, creating graphical interfaces and calling functions associated with the DLL;
- availability of an extensive database with ready-made scripts available for use immediately after downloading;
- minimum load on the central processor and main memory during long sessions with uninterrupted operation of the application.
- complex and time-consuming familiarity with all the functions of the application;
- the need to learn the programming language anc.