Small Big City 2 is a classic city planning simulator for Android devices. Build and develop your own city - choose the concept of beautification for it and follow it. Feel like a real mayor with your own team of eccentric advisors!
Visit other players' cities, communicate with their mayors, create alliances and help each other - both during regular promotions or competitions, and in solving daily tasks. Overcome all the problems that stand in the way of the development of your city, and turn it into a real Heaven on Earth, in which everyone wants to live!
Gameplay Small Big City 2
- Inspect the neighborhood of the settlement entrusted to you, analyze which objects are closest to it, and develop a plan for the development of the city, taking into account their location;
- Approve one of the three development plans - Cultural Heritage, Heavy Industry, or High Technologies, and follow the chosen concept (can be changed at certain levels);
- Clear the territory under construction - build the necessary implementations for your chosen development concept, building, but do not forget about other areas of activity;
- Develop infrastructure and build entertainment facilities to increase the productivity of the population;
- Perform tasks of Advisors and build buildings to gain experience points - spend them on unlocking new territories, creating blueprints for buildings and upgrading levels;
- Change the concept of development (when a certain level is reached) or continue to follow the chosen one;
- Get rent and spend it on the development of the city;
- Listen to the wishes of the residents - this will allow to solve emerging problems even before they become an edge;
- Visit other cities, communicate with their mayors and transform your city - the best place to live on the planet.
- Three unique concepts of city development;
- Dozens of eccentric advisers giving assignments;
- Hundreds of different buildings;
- Thousands of problems requiring the attention of the mayor;
- Daily tasks for improvement;
- Regular tournaments and competitions between players;
- The possibility of cooperative interaction with other players;
- Fully animated, three-dimensional graphics;
- Pleasant music and voice of every action;
- The need to listen to residents;
- Dynamic system of simulation of the needs of the population.
- Ad inserts;
- Paid goods in the in-game store.