QIWI is an Android application, which is a payment system in the form of an electronic wallet. Replenish the wallet balance in any convenient way, including cashless payments, depositing through the terminal and withdrawing money from the mobile device account. Save transaction templates and repeat transactions at any convenient time. Use your mobile number to quickly register and create a new secure account.
- the absence of commissions when replenishing an electronic wallet;
- payment of consumer loans from major banks and financial institutions;
- support for online services for the sale of games and in-game content, including Steam, Warface and GoG;
- built-in map of the area, showing the nearest terminals of the company and partner points of replenishment;
- availability of NFC technology, which allows transactions to be made by attaching a device to a supported cash register.
- the possibility of instant transfer of funds to other payment systems and bank accounts using Western Union, CONTACT and Anelik;
- lack of advertising and paid content;
- use of a QR scanner for authentication on fixed terminals;
- support for the creation and use of virtual Visa cards with the attachment of a unique number and CVV code.
- incorrect fingerprint recognition during authentication in this way;
- rare cases of the purse balancing after a long break between visits to the application.