The Women's Calendar is a highly accurate Android application for calculating the menstrual cycle and tracking the course of pregnancy.
Provides for counting subsequent cycles, days of ovulation and menstruation. There is a warning function about the beginning of the cycle, days of delay and the probability of pregnancy. The user can analyze the temperature of the body, note the symptoms, to get more accurate calculations. You can monitor weight fluctuations, track changes in mood, make notes about excretions. A handy tool for any woman, reminding you to take contraceptives.
Features of the Women's Calendar
- exact definition of days favorable for conception;
- data backup function;
- mode for pregnant women;
- high quality design;
- various symptoms and moods;
- setting notifications of the days of the cycle and ovulation;
- the ability to manage registration files;
- the ability to save data to the cloud;
- graphs of fluctuations in weight and body temperature;
- function to calculate the menstrual cycle;
- the possibility of calculating the average duration of the cycle based on data for 1, 3 or all months;
- Russified version;
- personal data protection;
- the ability to recover data from a memory card;
- unlimited number of accounts;
- flexibility of settings;
- does not require a large amount of device resources;
- simplicity and ease of installation.
Disadvantages of the program
- There are problems with sending notifications and reminders;
- sometimes errors in calculations occur;
- The calendar does not have enough pregnancy periods by weeks and days.