Raft Survival Ultimate is an open-ocean survival simulator for Android devices with elements of crafting, construction and RPG-setting. You are a shipwrecked sailor who has lost his memory. Your task is to make every effort to survive in the open ocean and solve the riddle of what happened.
Catch debris floating in the water and build a raft out of it, find islands and collect resources, grow food directly on a raft or catch fish, but remember that your supplies are not averse to eating arrogant gulls, and you yourself are deadly sharks. Build an autonomous floating home, secure yourself with uninterrupted sources of food and water, and find a way to restore memory to unravel the causes of the shipwreck.
Raft Survival Ultimate Gameplay
- Look around and find the debris left after the shipwreck to turn the wood plate on which you drift into a full-fledged raft;
- Crafting tools for building, food and defense, so as not to die from hunger, thirst, another storm or from the teeth of sharks;
- Build watermakers, barbecues for cooking and chests for storing trash;
- Scrape the hook on the rope to get the garbage out of the water without diving into the water to the sharks;
- Search barrels and flooded rafts to find even more supplies and resources;
- Create an anchor, throw it near the shores of the island and search every blade of grass on it - to find plant seeds, but remember that a storm or a shark can break your anchor and carry the raft into the open sea;
- Explore more advanced technologies to get more provisions, resources and build more technological designs on your raft;
- Create an aqualung, dive to the seabed to finish off the copper, melt it in a furnace, craft microchips from it, and assemble a radio receiver from them in order to locate radio signals in the open ocean;
- Get to the source of the radio signal and solve the mystery of the shipwreck.
- Realistic needs simulation system;
- Dozens of crafting recipes;
- The need to constantly take care of providing water and food, as well as fend off sharks and arrogant gulls;
- Islands, flooded rafts, and scuba diving;
- The ability to go from a shipwrecked loser with amnesia to the owner of his own houseboat with everything necessary for life;
- An ironic plot twist, after solving the mystery of the shipwreck.
- Built-in advertising;
- Part of in-game content is paid.