Photo Warp is an application that allows you to edit photos and make them look like cartoons. Record changes to the face in the form of animations and save the finished works in the format of GIF. Move parts of the image or individual pixels with the Pinch, Warp and Bloat tools. Save finished images to any folder in the device’s internal or external storage. Select the stiffness and brush size for editing.
Photo Warp Features
- displaying the results of manipulations in real time without degrading performance;
- use of tweaks to increase the accuracy of image scaling during editing;
- availability of tools for the gradual return of photos to the initial state with the ability to save changes at any stage;
- support for most social networks and services, including Facebook and Instagram;
- the ability to use the camera device to quickly launch the editor and change new photos.
- support for images with any resolution and several types of formats;
- lack of paid content;
- the ability to install the application on an external memory card;
- several tools for rotating the entire image or its individual parts;
- adaptive application interface that allows you to edit images with any resolution and orientation of the device screen.
- the inability to run the application on smartphones with a limited amount of RAM;
- availability of advertising content.