GO Keyboard is an alternative Android keyboard with an error correction system and a variety of stylized themes. Use different types of keyboard layouts, including familiar QWERTY and more ergonomic AZERTY. Set the sound effects that will accompany each keystroke. Edit the transparency of the keyboard and read any text under it.
GO Keyboard Features
- Enhanced gesture support for faster text entry and better interaction with the application interface
- the presence of a built-in directory of wallpapers for the start screen with the ability to use previously downloaded images in the device gallery;
- support for keyboard scaling in landscape and portrait screen modes;
- the presence of more than 800 built-in emoticons with the ability to use to display emotions in most social networks and instant messengers.
- Adjustable device vibration level while entering or deleting letters;
- the presence of 2 keys to quickly enter the application editing menu;
- recognition of voice dialing of words at different rates of reading, taking into account diction and some speech defects;
- support for entering words with a stroke with accurate recognition of lexicons;
- the ability to divide the keyboard into 2 or 3 parts with the presence or absence of numbers and some interface elements.
- the impossibility of changing the height of the letters without editing the overall size of the keyboard;
- availability of advertising content and paid content in the form of a monthly subscription.