CADE is a simple solution for designing parts, products and diagrams on a computer running Windows. Allows you to create in two-dimensional space projects of entire buildings, individual structures and objects.
- convenient set of tools for creating diagrams, blocks, diagrams and other elements for design;
- ready-made lines, text prompts, images, footnotes, arcs and other elements;
- online collaboration features.
Features of the program
The editor allows you to work not only on drawings, but also on diagrams. Each finished item present in the toolbox can be edited to meet specific needs. More than 10 file formats for project work are supported, among which are all the most common and the Gerber format used to create electronic circuit boards.
- convenience and versatility;
- simplicity of the interface.