TinyCAD is a program for drawing drawings and modeling electronic circuits. The tool is easy to use and has a built-in library of symbols and graphic elements.
- drawing and connecting various geometric shapes: lines, arcs, circles and other primitive elements of the drawings;
- coup, reflection and movement of figures;
- signatures and texts for schema elements;
- flat or hierarchical record of added components;
- built-in and user libraries of electronic elements, among which one can find semiconductors, integrated circuits, power supplies, passive elements, microcontrollers and much more.
With TinyCAD, users can quickly and easily create drawings of various electronic circuits (analog and digital).
The program will automatically check the resulting scheme for correctness, and then save it in various formats and print it out in one click on the printer. TinyCAD allows you to instantly export a file to Microsoft Office or OpenOffice.
Benefits of the program
- many tools for various tasks and requirements;
- Adruino board support available;
- huge library of components.