ATITool is a powerful multifunctional Windows application designed for overclocking NVIDIA and ATI video cards. Adjusting overclocking can be carried out both manually and in automatic mode.
Having performed overclocking, the user has the opportunity to use the built-in benchmark to check the results. Direct configuration allows you to adjust all parameters of the video card installed on your computer, as well as monitor the following parameters:
- cooling system operation;
Benefits of the utility
- the presence of an automatic mode that selects the most optimal acceleration parameters;
- setting all video card parameters;
- checking overclocking results;
- adaptation of brightness and color characteristics to the parameters of a specific monitor;
- free of charge.
- No version for operating systems other than Windows.
With proper use of the application, you can get a significant performance increase in the video card, using the capabilities of its chip to 100%. But you need to be careful when changing parameters, because too much overclocking can lead to a video card crash.