Avast Clear - uninstaller anti-virus distributions from the company Avast for Windows. Removes all types of Avast antivirus software. Cleans the system from signatures, cache files, and user settings related to the antivirus of this brand.
Corrects problematic registry entries that occurred after incorrect uninstalling Avast. Equipped with integrated functions for the complete completion of the Avast antivirus software process and their safe uninstallation.
Avast Clear Function
- It prompts the user to select the Avast software being used and, in the case of “non-standard installation”, indicate the location of their directories;
- Terminates Avast processes and services in the most optimal way - until the OS is restarted in “safe mode”;
- Searches for and cleans the signature database, cache files, and configuration settings of the user after uninstallation;
- It finds and edits broken registry entries associated with company software.
- The ability to completely and safely remove antivirus Avast;
- Support for all types of software Avast;
- Automatic selection of the most optimal method of uninstallation;
- Correction due to "incorrect" removal of "broken" registry entries.
- If the installation was “non-standard” - you will have to search for the root directory manually;
- Cannot determine the type of installed anti-virus - you need to specify it yourself;
- No automatic updates.