IObit Uninstaller - an application that allows you to clean the system from unnecessary and obsolete files. Clean up the registry of unnecessary and unused lines. Create recovery points to prevent system damage in the event of a critical error.
Features IObit Uninstaller
- availability of a complete list of installed and integrated applications;
- several modes of checking and cleaning the system;
- the allocation of rarely used applications separately from the rest;
- The first launch of the application takes place without installation with "silent" integration on the hard disk.
- the ability to remove applications that did not create their own uninstallers;
- recovery of previously deleted application after a user request;
- built-in technology for batch removal of unused applications;
- the ability to remove toolbars;
- deep scan mode allows you to find resource-intensive and malicious utilities.
- incorrect display of space occupied by applications on the hard disk;
- adding third-party software without notice and consent of the user;
- inaccurate sorting of applications by category.