Alcohol 52% is a free program designed to emulate virtual drives, as well as for writing CD and DVD discs. In fact, it is a virtual CD ROM. With the application, you can create disc images, and add virtual drives, burn these disc images to the real drives. On our site there's the latest version of the application, where you can download Alcohol 52%.
The application is easy to operate, it has a handy English interface. It's easy to work with as for professional users so for beginners. The program has many functions. Alcohol 52% supports a variety of disc formats, almost all formats of disc images, different modes of reading, it is possible to create 6 virtual drives, besides, the application supports USB, IEEE-1394 protocols.
Features of the application:
- support for modern drives: CD-R, DVD-R, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM;
- support for a large number of different disc formats: CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-DA, CD-XA, Photo CD, Video CD, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, multi-session, Mixed Mode;
- support for disc image formats: MDS, BWA, BWS, BWI, BWT, CDI, NRG, ISO, CUE, BIN, CCD;
- support for IEEE-1394 and USB ports;
- you can create up to 6 virtual drives;
- writes drives to removable media.
Alcohol 52% has the following system requirements:
- 650 MB free hard disk space;
- Internet connection;
- 32 MB RAM;
- SCSI or ATAPI availability of tires;
- CD/DVD drive.
The application works on different versions of the Windows OS. Alcohol 52% is free for non-commercial purposes.
Download Alcohol 52% free using link below on the page.