Macrium Reflect Free Edition is a free and fast program designed to create data backup and work with the images of the hard drives.
The main difference of this application from similar programs with a free license, is the ability to create an image of the Windows OS while it is running without having to reboot the PC, as well as loading of the Linux OS or one of the simplified versions of Windows OS in order to complete the image.
The Macrium Reflect Free Edition application, despite its free-of-charge basis, yet has a sufficiently high speed while creating of a hard disk image.
For instance, it will take about 16 minutes to create an image, which occupies 12 GB. However, a compressed backup of this disc will take only 8 GB.
Redundant or full disc image can be restored and mounted as a virtual disc in the standard "Explorer" program of the Windows OS.
Download Macrium Reflect Free Edition from our site.
The main features of Macrium Reflect Free Edition include the following:
- it is possible to start creating a disc image or a its separate part;
- image can be stored on a local disk or network or optical one;
- backup scheduler is available;
- System restore can be easily done using the Linux OS or BartPE;
- a disc image can be created by VSS copying service (Microsoft Volume Shadow);
- high speed backup, as well as high compression ratio;
- there's an engine to perform packet writing both of CD and also DVD drives.
You can download Macrium Reflect Free Edition free from our site right now.