BlueStacks App Player is a program that allows you to simulate an Android device on your personal computer. All that is required is the installation of the program on the PC, after which the installation of any Android-programs will become available.
Using the BlueStacks App Player, the user gets the opportunity to get acquainted with the catalog of programs developed for the popular mobile platform, can play some popular game or even synchronize the mobile device with applications.
After installation and first launch, you will be asked if you have a phone with the Android OS installed. If you have one, then all documents and programs can be synchronized with the account currently in use. If there is no Android phone, then it's not scary, you can still download applications.
To download the desired application, you must first find it through the search, then use the "Download" button. After some time required to download, the application can already be used. The only difference is the need to control with the mouse, not gestures. You will have the opportunity to play, for example, in Angry Birds Space, or something else from the Google Play arsenal, without worrying about the absence of a mobile phone.
BlueStacks App Player Features
- the interface is simple and intuitive, even for a beginner;
- You can work on a PC with mobile applications;
- the possibility of full-screen launch of Android-programs;
- synchronization of programs between the PC and the smartphone through a special interface BlueStacks Cloud Connect;
- a number of pre-installed programs;
- you can install programs from Google Play;
- minimal settings are available;
- updated UX settings;
- A Windows file manager has been added to the settings, which allows using some photos from Windows in some programs.