Droid4X is a productive emulator of the Android mobile operating system on computers running Windows. Allows you to test programs and games for mobile devices, fully using their functionality.
- Download applications and games through Google Play or use downloaded files;
- setting screen orientation, resolution, volume and other parameters;
- video recording and saving screenshots;
- simulation of joystick and touch controls using the keyboard and mouse;
- data synchronization with a smartphone or tablet;
- GPS data processing.
It is enough to open the main window of the emulator, add an application or game in one of the available ways and you can start using it (the installation may take some time). A nice feature of the emulator is the ability to use the client on a mobile device to use it instead of a joystick in games. The use of VirtualBox technology increases the speed of applications and games being launched. You can use an existing account to sign in to Google Play.
- intuitive control;
- three desktops for greater convenience;
- high performance work;
- Excellent optimization and regular updates from the developer.