Google Earth is an interactive atlas application for Android that allows you to view the planet Earth from any angle.
With the help of a search engine you can find any object by entering its name or coordinates. Travel to any point on the planet, move between the stars with one touch of your hand on the screen. Explore the map, inspect buildings, admire the sights, study information about places.
The user can view pictures taken by residents of different parts of the world, or add their photos to the service. Presents pictures of the Moon and Mars. There are many layers, including information about architectural objects, borders, roads, streets, weather, etc. You can share information about the place with friends. Provides a catalog of stories and video tours of places associated with the map. The user can record their virtual travel, leaving text and voice comments.
Features of Google Earth
- satellite images;
- street view mode;
- built-in flight simulator;
- the presence of "quick" keys;
- the ability to integrate GPS data;
- regular updates;
- aerial photographs;
- coordinate location function;
- realistic three-dimensional models;
- the ability to view the starry sky;
- automatic loading of images and data required by the user, while being stored in the device’s memory;
- excellent detailing of objects;
- three-dimensional maps of the bottom of the seas and oceans;
- high resolution images;
- Russified interface;
- a large amount of information about the objects;
- large selection of navigation tools;
- the ability to create your own tags and share them with other users;
- the function of overlaying your own images on top of photos taken from the satellite;
- ability to measure distances and build routes.
Disadvantages of the program
- there are cases of crashes and freezes;
- in some places the 3D view mode does not work;
- sometimes the shortcut disappears from the desktop.