MySQL - a program designed to manage databases. Synchronize copies of files and objects with replication technology. Get access to a constantly growing database of tables with support for full-text search and a transaction running at the level of individual records.
- performance optimization while working on systems with multi-core processors;
- open architecture;
- detailed locking system;
- built-in scheduler that allows you to perform periodic tasks;
- the availability of utilities that perform performance analysis and create logs with all the important information.
Benefits of the program
- restoration of the results of the operation in case of errors;
- no restrictions on the maximum size of the tables;
- the presence of 2 modes: with and without the reflection of transactions in the log;
- dividing large tables into parts using extended syntax.
- lack of support for ISO 8859-5 encoding;
- the inability to correctly use regular expressions on strings in encodings based on multibyte principle.