Freemake Video Converter has a very large database of functionality: converting video - audio files, copying and recording information on DVD and Blu-Ray media, creating and editing slide shows, downloading streaming video, music and graphic images. The converter supports a huge number of multimedia formats and has a beautiful, pleasant interface.
The new technology CUDA gives the program Freemake Video Converter the ability to significantly increase the speed of converting without losing the qualities of a multimedia file. The converter can also be used for, not quite standard purposes, video editing. It can rotate a picture, insert or cut a fragment of a video, glue a video together from various pieces, substitute background music, etc. The program, with such rich functionality, can be called the most powerful multimedia center, download Freemake Video Converter for free from our website.
Functionality of Freemake Video Converter
- Supported video formats: QT, RM, TS, MTS, MP4, WMV, MKV.MPG, 3GP, SWF, TOD, FLV, MOV and others;
- Audio formats supported: AMR, FLAC, OGG, M4A, MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV and others;
- Supported image formats: GIF, TIF, JPG, PNG, BMP and others; <li"> Convert audio files and images into a slide show;
- Burn DVDs and Blu-Ray discs with playback duration;
- Full subtitle support;
- Video editor with autoloading files on You Tube.
Download Freemake Video Converter on your computer by clicking on the link from our website.