Unity Web Player is a game engine, the installation of which allows the user to use browser-based 3D games in full. In a broad sense, the program is a tool for improving and playing various network games. In the early stages, the program was used as a tool for developing three-dimensional games and applications on a PC.
The functional component of the platform has pleased developers who have created an add-on in the form of a 3D Web Player, focused on playing games with support for the Unity platform. The program is based on the same functional characteristics that were used to create games. It is this single software that allows the program not only to improve the external performance of the game, but also to detail and concentrate the image.
Features and Applications of Unity 3D Web Player
In modern interpretation, Unity 3D Web Player has found its use in social networking applications. So, for example, games that function on the basis of 3D graphics cannot be played without installing 3D Web Player. It is necessary to highlight a number of those games that simply won't open on your computer without installing the program, requiring the presence of a package for 3D playback. These games include:
- Contract Wars;
- Project Warfare;
- Survival: Wars and many other popular games that have collected more than a million fans.
Goals and objectives of Unity 3D Web Player:
In turn, the main tasks of the utility are:
- play 3D games;
- detailing and creation of volumetric and scaled images;
- setting up and automatically connecting the installed and running game with a social profile account;
- Regular self-updating of the system in case of improvement or change of the gameplay characteristics.
The main advantages of the program
Despite the number of functions performed and the list of playable games, Unity 3D Web Player features:
- the possibility of free installation;
- download security on PC;
- Compliant with any version of Windows;
- minimum size and requirements for the technical equipment of the OS;
- automatic self-updating and launching, which does not involve setting up the program.