MediaInfo is a free program, which will be useful to users who have decided to get more detailed information about the files from their media library. MediaInfo is able to work with audio and video files as well as image files. To obtain the necessary information about the required files, you can download MediaInfo from our website.
Some of the information that is received by the analysis of program files: title, producer, author, album, codec, track, format, language and subtitle, frame rate, etc. etc. In addition to simple file analysis, MediaInfo determines which codecs are needed for their proper playback and even offers links for download.
The program works with most popular video formats, such as AVI, MKV, DivX, MPEG, and other. Some of the supported audio file formats: WAV, MP3, Ogg, AAC, DTS, etc. MediaInfo allows exporting data to HTML and CSV. Download MediaInfo for free and you will have the opportunity to learn much more about the contents of your media library.
Key features of the app:
- the ability to analyze a large number of file formats;
- obtained information can be presented in different forms;
- Information can be exported to text files, HTML, CSV, ...;
- several ways to manage the program: GUI, command line, DLL;
- integration with the Windows shell: able to drag objects, context menus;
- interface in many languages.
If you need to get detailed information about your media it is easy to do it right now: download MediaInfo from our website and install it on your PC.