For people who constantly have to work with scanned or photographed documents, there is ideal program to facilitate translation of text in the Word format and you can download it for free - SimpleOCR. Recognition of large volumes of information is widely used in business, and in the publishing industry for fast publication on the web resources.
SimpleOCR (Optical Character Recognition) - application for recognition of scanned text in foreign languages(English, French, Dutch). OCR (optical character recognition) in addition to the recognition allows you to edit the text to find the word or phrase by means of inputting the desired combinations, to analyze, to translate, to print, to format, etc.
With due snapshot quality accuracy of the Latin text recognition reaches 99%. The remaining percentage is given to manual adjustment of characters.
SimpleOCR dictionary contains over 120,000 words, and it can be manually replenished with new words, using a simple text editor.
SimpleOCR can be identified by a number of features that help this program not to be lost among the mass of other:
- large dictionary;
- ability to remove stains from pictures of poor quality;
- full format of the source file is saved (font and other changes displayed on the taken the file (size, italic, bold , etc.), besides the text pictures are left);
- recognition of texts batches;
- exporting results into files with txt, rtf, tiff formats;
- easy method of correcting errors;
- opportunity to recognize selected object in a whole file;
- low system requirements and light weight (9.29 MB);
- free distribution.
Download SimpleOCR for free using link below on page.