Temple Run 2 is a symbiosis of the quest adventure and the classic three-dimensional runner for Android devices, with elements of the RPG setting. Players will explore abandoned industrial facilities, mystical castles, magical forests, pirate bays and other dangerous locations, and, at the same time - have time to get away from their inhabitants.
Run at full speed along the cliffs, forest thickets, the ruins of ancient castles, radiation tombs and hundreds of other exotic places, so as not to be caught. Try to find out about the visited place as much as possible by collecting clues scattered around the location. Accelerate, slide, jump, grab the ropes and hooks, pull bridges behind you, and do everything that the inhabitants of the locations you visited do not catch you!
Temple Run 2 Gameplay
- Choose one of the characters in the game, and start its storyline campaign, but note that each character has its own characteristics;
- Run through the location, collecting various items, boosters, bonuses and hints;
- Break suspension bridges, blow up hillsides, activate castle traps, and do everything so that your pursuers do not catch up with you;
- Collect a complete picture of events from puzzle-tips to unravel the secrets of the places you visit, and open access to the following levels;
- Use assembled boosters when they are charged to gain an advantage over your pursuers;
- Change characters, depending on the situation, develop their skills, and open access to unique tricks, making which you can get additional experience and other bonuses;
- Perform special tasks to receive memorable achievements;
- Complete the storyline campaign of each character and solve the mystery of each location to complete the game!
- The combination of the classic runner and the quest adventure - in one bottle;
- Several unique characters, with individual features;
- Dozens of terrain types unlike each other;
- Hundreds of different levels, the passage of each of which requires the choice of a suitable character;
- Thousands of natural and man-made obstacles and traps;
- Fully animated, three-dimensional graphics;
- Dynamic background music;
- Big monkey!
- Integrated commercials;
- Paid purchases in the in-game store.