Real Steel World Robot Boxing is a classic multiplayer three-dimensional fighting game arcade for Android-devices, with elements of the RPG-setting. Players will have to train and pump star combat robots and, controlling them, plunge into battle robots fighting machines of other players or virtual opponents bots.
Learn the various combat combinations, program your robots, amplify them with new modules and knock all the cogs out of the combat vehicles. Participate and win in regular tournaments to take first place in the in-game ranking and become the best operator-mechanic of combat robots in the world.
Real Steel World Robot Boxing Gameplay
- Choose one of the available star combat robots, but note that each of them has its own fighting style;
- Learn the features of the selected robot and teach it the basic techniques of the appropriate fighting style;
- Fight with both computer-guided robots in solitary mode and controlled live people from all over the world in multiplayer mode;
- Get prize money, experience points and spare parts for each victory;
- Upgrade your combat vehicle with spare parts assembled from defeated enemies to make it even more deadly;
- Participate in regular and festive tournaments to get more rewards and discover new types of robots;
- Get new combat vehicles for money to try out other styles of combat;
- Raise the level of the Stars to your robots for experience points to open access to new tournament leagues;
- Become a champion in every league, lead the in-game rating table and become the best operator-mechanic of combat robots on the planet!
- The presence of single player and multiplayer;
- 11 different battle arenas;
- 58 unique star robots, each of which has its own fighting style;
- The possibility of learning robots new techniques;
- An extensive pumping system for combat skills and upgrades using modules;
- Several Star Leagues;
- Regularly held tournaments and festive events;
- Fully animated 3D graphics;
- Pleasant music and realistic sounds of the robots;
- Cross-server rating table.
- Integrated advertising;
- Paid content;
- Large amount of cache data - requires the issuance of the appropriate resolution and a sufficient amount of free memory.