Summoners War: Sky Arena is a multiplayer fighting game arcade with RPG-setting elements for Android devices. Players will have to fight monsters controlled by artificial intelligence in dynamic PVE battles and real people in epic PVP battles on the legendary Star Arena.
Pump the skills of your character, learn combat combinations and ancient spells, find and use magic runes, unite with other players in alliances, plunge monsters and other alliances in multiplayer battles. Perform regular and holiday quests, collect raids on powerful bosses and explore the ancient mazes to get unique runes, magic spells and characters.
Gameplay Summoners War: Sky Arena
- Choose an available character, pump over different types of his combat skills and train him in appropriate combat techniques;
- Defeat the AI-led monsters, and fighters and magicians guided by living people to gain experience points, gold, runes, new types of armor and weapons, and also learn magic spells;
- Use elements of armor and weapons selected from defeated enemies or purchase new from merchants to become even more deadly;
- Create your own items in the workshop;
- Pump your characters for experience points;
- Communicate with other players using in-game chat, unite in alliances and participate in epic PVE battles against monster bots, and PVP battles against other people's clans;
- Perform regular and holiday tasks, collect raids on bosses and trips to ancient labyrinths to get unique rewards for yourself and your clan members!
- Dozens of different Star Wars arenas;
- Hundreds of unique characters, each of which has its own style of fighting;
- Thousands of weapons, armor and spells;
- An extensive system of pumping skills and combat techniques;
- Regular tasks and festive events;
- Fully animated, three-dimensional battles between multiple players;
- The ability to create your own items;
- The system of guilds and alliances;
- Deadly bosses and mysterious mazes;
- Dynamic music.
- Integrated advertising;
- Paid content;
- The need to provide access rights to contacts and memory (not necessary - but then some of the functions of the game will be unavailable).