Google Play Music - an application for listening to music on Android with access to millions of songs, various radio stations and playlists. Tracks can be downloaded to the device or listen online.
Advantages of Google Play Music
- a large amount of music for every taste;
- the music collection made by the user is stored on the server, so a large amount of memory is not required on the device;
- no synchronization is required on different devices to access the music;
- saving tracks for offline listening;
- availability of information about the artist;
- the ability to skip songs while listening to radio stations;
- lack of advertising;
- the ability to buy tracks.
- You can delete a large number of tracks by mistake;
- there is no way to recover deleted tracks;
- there is no possibility to filter artists by genres;
- There are no artists to add to the music library, there is only the ability to add albums and tracks;
- When searching for an artist album, there is no sorting by album release date;
- There is no setting for the visual design of the player.