WinHotSpot is a free utility for computers running Windows that allows you to use any computer or laptop with a Wi-Fi module as a virtual Internet access point.
Why choose WinHotSpot?
WinHotSpot utility is easy. Just install, run it, set the name of the access point and, if necessary, assign a password to it. After specifying additional sharing options, you can start the connection - and all devices that are within the range of the Wi-Fi module can use the created connection to access the Internet.
Benefits of the program WinHotSpot
- free distribution;
- intuitive interface with a minimum of settings;
- monitoring devices using the connection;
- fast installation and the minimum occupied space on the hard disk of the computer;
- ability to work without installation (for example, from a removable drive);
- stable operation of the application;
- the ability to create a secure connection that will ensure the safety of confidential information from intruders.
In some cases, you may need to install additional drivers and activate the network adapter used for the wireless connection.