Wavosaur is a free program designed for editing audio files. The program is designed to analyze, record, convert, edit audio files, using it you can cut files, cut parts of them and paste them into other files, apply effects and filters. There is support for VST plug-ins, sound cards that work with AISO drivers, can work with multi-channel sound. The application can process sound in real time. The program is provided free of charge and without restrictions on use. The latest version of Wavosaur is free for download from our site.
Key features of the program:
- the application can work with multiple files simultaneously in one session;
- supports the following file formats: MP3, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, AIF, AIFF;
- the application has the functions necessary for sound editing;
- a large number of processing parameters;
- audio routing;
- batch processing;
- accurate representation of the signal;
- the ability to support multi-channel audio;
- sampling frequency up to192 kHz;
- audio recording directly from a microphone or sound card input and its processing;
- MP3 export;
- loading and saving presets for creating VST effects;
- detailed statistics is provided for each channel in the program;
- frequency analysis.
The latest version of the application that you will find on our website, is provided absolutely free of charge. You can download Wavosaur for free right now.