GifCam is an easy-to-use and easy-to-use program for creating animated screenshots in gif format.
GifCam is a kind of virtual camera capable of recording everything that is located within a window - a game, a website, a movie, a desktop computer, and a webcam broadcast. The program window can be scaled and moved directly while recording. You can select the entire screen or a specific area. It is possible to capture the cursor and the implementation of both time-lapse and permanent recording.
Using the built-in editor, you can change one or several frames, performing on them such operations as:
- add and delete;
- edit duration;
- add and remove delays;
- adding text information (various effects can be applied to the text).
- work without installation (can be run from removable media);
- multiple frame rate options to choose from;
- pause recording and editing;
- the ability to select the color format of the saved file (there are five built-in presets);
- undemanding of resources (in recording mode, the program uses no more than 10 MB of RAM);
- time frames are stored in the program’s memory or on the hard disk;
- You can set the maximum amount of memory used;
- the ability to run multiple copies of the program at the same time;
- simple interface with a small number of controls.