Fraps is a small application for computers and laptops that allows you to capture images from the monitor (screenshots and video recordings).
Most often, the program is used by gamers for counting frames per second and for recording their game achievements on video. It can also be used by those who often need to take screenshots or record various video lessons from the screen.
Benefits of the program
- low system resource consumption and compactness;
- a large number of settings and an intuitive interface with a minimum of elements;
- high definition video capture (along with video, you can also capture audio from a microphone);
- fine-tuning of the program to fit your needs (hot keys, selection of recording quality).
Disadvantages of the program
- There is no possibility to convert video into other formats.