Lotus Symphony office package is successful, formed on the basis of OpenOffice.org technology which also supports OpenDocument (ODF) standard. Thanks to these capabilities using this package you can not only create text documents, spreadsheets and presentations, but also change them. The package as well has its own browser, based at the IE engine from Microsoft.
Lotus Symphony package is considered a very good alternative to the well-known office software Microsoft Office and it could become a competitor for such package as OpenOffice.org. All this is achieved through changes in the application interface and ergonomics, as well as due to the finalization of supporting Microsoft Office formats.
Download Lotus Symphony free from our site.
The main advantages of this package include the following:
- it is possible to open and edit documents created in the following packages: Microsoft Office, OpenOffice.org 1.1, and Open Document;
- Lotus Symphony package provides the ability to work with spreadsheets, presentations and, - of course, text documents;
- it has its own integrated browser based on the IE engine;
- transition from one document to another can be done using tabs;
- it has the ability to search and display currently opened documents;
- this package can check spelling errors in texts and allows you to manage such properties of the text as paragraph, page, etc.;
- tables can be created using such tool as "pencil";
- documents can be exported to a known PDF format;
- there are templates available in the package, allowing formatting presentations;
- it is possible to install a variety of plug-ins and modules to facilitate work with information.
You can download Lotus Symphony free on our website right now.