PPSSPP is an application that allows you to run games designed for the PSP console. Play your favorite and exclusive games in any resolution thanks to the simulation technology of game objects. Use buffered rendering to create unique on-screen effects (anti-aliasing, diving, sepia, and so on).
- an advanced system of saving, allowing you to use both in-game checkpoints, and create your own save at any point in the gameplay;
- several types of rendering;
- the presence of a number of speedhacks, accelerating the performance of games with minimal degradation of emulation;
- support of game archives in pbp, iso, prx and cso format;
- the ability to create separate configuration files for different games.
- open source code;
- support for multiplayer games from different devices;
- the ability to limit the frequency of the processor, which will be used during emulation;
- full touch screen support with an appropriate onscreen gamepad.
- difficulties during the first application setup;
- the need to adjust the application for each individual game.