nLite is a powerful application for creating distributions of Windows operating systems with specified parameters. Thus, before installing, you yourself can opt out of the native for these versions of programs - Outlook Express, Media Player, Internet Explorer, etc. You can not only delete, but also integrate various components of the system into the distribution.
With nLite, you can significantly reduce the size of installation files, saving disk space with the installed system. Another bonus - the program includes a tool through which you can configure the settings at your discretion.
- Deleting files from the distribution;
- The options of all programs, applications and utilities can be saved and exported to a separate file;
- Connect updates;
- Connecting additional drivers;
- Select any desired system settings;
- Remove services that are not needed;
- Setting services "by itself";
- Modification of folders with the system as needed;
- Changing the name of the account;
- The interface supports a large number of languages;
- The ability to create a disk image for download.
- The computer must have one of the following operating systems installed: Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and higher.
- The device must have the .NET Framework installed.