WildBit Viewer is an example of high-quality software with rich functionality designed for editing digital images. WildBit Viewer has a convenient interface, the program can display various metadata (EXIF including). Images can be compared in accordance with various options, the ability to view a slideshow is implemented.
A convenient user interface has been developed for the program, and wide functionality has been introduced for viewing and generating preview icons. WildBit Viewer can sort images by various criteria, make lists of selected folders and files, supports configuration with several monitors, which allows you to quickly switch from one monitor to another.
The utility can be built into the explorer (context menu), embedding allows you to get faster access to its functions. The application has an option that installs an image on the desktop.
WildBit Viewer Features
- a large number of formats with which the program can work (more than 70, including GIF-animation, RAW and multi-page TIFF);
- the image can be displayed in Google Maps and Geo Info;
- over 170 available transition effects in a slide show;
- images can be labeled;
- generation of lists of files in csv, html, txt, uni, rtf formats;
- slide show can be standard or customizable (each slide is configured separately);
- panoramic display capabilities; image magnification;
- custom image data;
- advanced display;
- multi-page viewing function;
- possibility including batch renaming (support IPTC, EXIF);
- information about the current image in a floating window.
In addition, the program has the following modules:
- DCRAW plugin;
- Virtual Treeview;