Nvidia Inspector is a small, free application that provides access to information about the Nvidia adapter installed in the system or about several adapters. The application has a lot in common with GPU-Z, but at the same time it has one significant difference - it is more adapted for video cards based on Nvidia chipsets and processors.
- providing full information about the characteristics of the memory and chip;
- full information about drivers, BIOS and software versions;
- monitoring of standard and current indicators of frequency, temperature, GPU load, fan rotation speed and other information;
- video card overclocking by changing the voltage supplied to the chip core (overclocking also includes the ability to control the fan speed);
- The application works without installation.
The most significant advantage of the Nvidia Inspector application is the ability to create and edit driver profiles.