Visual Studio Code - an application that allows you to edit the source code during the development of cloud and web applications. Choose the right programming language and create amazing projects. Customize your application along with extensive customization, which includes hundreds of keyboard shortcuts, thousands of configuration files and custom themes.
Visual Studio Code Features
- the possibility of processing the source code (refactoring);
- built-in autocompletion technology functions after entering the initial letters;
- enhanced debugging support;
- using the web editor Monaco.
- source code navigation;
- the ability to highlight text designs in different colors and fonts;
- the presence of thousands of ready-made assemblies;
- the ability to develop desktop applications that run on the Blink engine.
- the inability to use most of the functions through a graphical interface;
- collect and send anonymous information to Microsoft branches and law enforcement.