Working with open source, the program automatically:
- defines a programming language;
- performs color marking of elements;
- numbers lines;
- arranges project segments with the possibility of placing them into categories;
- introduces template commands.
Additional program plugins can generate document templates, send files to a remote FTP server and much more. A special feature of Brackets is the “Live Preview” mode. It allows you to instantly open projects in the browser and observe the changes that were made in the code.
- automatically structures and extracts code elements;
- supports various plugins and extensions;
- allows you to personalize the interface;
- has the ability to edit the code online.
- supports a small number of web programming languages.