Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool is a free utility from Kaspersky Lab, detecting and disinfecting infected software (it can be viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware, worms, rootkits, etc.).
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool is a free analogue of the antivirus, a scanner which upon detection of malware, disinfects, removes or puts it in quarantine.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool differs from other antivirus software due to these features:
- Absolutely free software;
- The appearance of the program is simple and has nothing superfluous;
- Can be installed on an infected computer, as in safe, so in normal Windows mode;
- Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool provides comprehensive testing and treatment (infected programs are found by signature detection and with the help of the heuristic analyzer);
- In interactive mode, the information about the system is collected and the scripts of disinfection are created.
- Options for both automatic and manual system treatment from all known rootkits, spyware, adware, Trojans, and worms.
The latest versions of Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool has been updated:
- The program interface was slightly modified, but, as before, you can choose English version;
- The installation process has been simplified to the maximum;
- Now, after downloading Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool free, you can run it from a flash card;
- Disinfection process is improved;
- Self-defense process is now implemented;
- "Cloud" technologies Kaspersky Security Network are integrated.
In addition, Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool doesn't conflict with other antivirus software. But, it is important to remember that this utility doesn't provide protection in real time and can automatically update its database. This means that for each inspection, you will need to download Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool with current virus databases. This program is ideal for single use, if you doubt, that your antivirus software doesn't miss infected objects.
Here you can download Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool ablosutely free.