μTorrent is probably the best app for downloading movies, music and other weighty files, which are widely spread throughout the world. The application works on the Bittorrent protocol. The latest version of μTorrent has a size of 1 MB. It is simple and easy-to-understandwhile being installed. All this allows you to download and install μTorrent in a few seconds. The program operates using a minimal amount of system resources, can run in the background.
Operation of the new version of μTorrent allows to use Internet channel more effectively, reduces the delays during downloading, automatically adjusts the bandwidth that allows chatting on Skype and watch videos online without interference during download. By using the "remote" function you can control your home torrent client anywhere in the world via remote access. ΜTorrent scheduler function allows you to automatically adjust the speed of downloading at a certain time or days.
The latest version of Microtorrent can be downloaded and installed on your computer right from our server.
uTorrent features and functions
- the possibility of multiple simultaneous downloads, depending on the speed of the user's internet;
- flexibility to adjust the speed of bandwidth;
- speed control of downloading each stream and of all files simultaneously;
- quick stop, restart and resuming broken downloads;
- support for Trackerless (DHT);
- using UPD for SOCKS5;
- remote control of your downloads;
- automatic suspension of downloads in case of user's activity on a PC;
- the appearance of the dialogue of adding download stream when you click on the link.
Some remarks about the work of this free program should be mentioned. μTorrent suggests changing the start page of the browser, as well as search engines in them, which are configured by default. Furthermore, the application prompts you to install a toolbar, without which it can be fully operational, and there is no particular need for it.
Get the latest version of the most popular file loader from our website now. Program with all popular operating systems, including Mac Os X, Linux and of course Windows.