ParserCap is an advanced visual monitor that allows you to analyze network traffic. The program is primarily intended for computer specialists in the field of network information security, programmers, system administrators.
The program allows you to perform technical analysis of Internet traffic in the format RSAR. There is a filter system that allows you to search by keyword in the TCP headings, i.e. - enables the recognition of traffic, including files, logins, passwords and other data transmitted over an unencrypted channel.
Overview of ParserCap features:
- detailed display of HTTP requests by session;
- ability to view extended information on the MAC addresses of the downloaded file;
- ability to analyze cookies, the name of the network host, User-Agents data;
- monitoring DNS requests for individual MAC addresses;
- URL conversion;
- protocol analysis capability - HTTP Headers v.IP4, DHCP, ARP and others.
The application is free, does not require installation - portable (Portable). The interface of the program is very simple, despite the English language of the interface - it is easy to deal with the functionality of the program. The program is designed for the Windows operating system with x86 and x64 architecture. The program is in the stage of intensive development, periodically developers add new functions and eliminate errors, there is a function of automated installation of updates when they are released.