BitTally is a free utility designed to monitor and account for network traffic. The program allows you to analyze visited sites, HTTP requests, protocols used. There is a functionality that allows redirecting from one address to another in real time, it is also possible to instantly block the connection.
BitTally main features
- recognition of the type of traffic in automatic mode, as well as a number of its parameters: speed, volume, DNS and IP-addresses, countries, URLs, etc.;
- unlimited length and number of network reports;
- Two ways to control traffic are passive and active.
- Automatic recognition of more than 100 network protocols - HTTP, FTP, Torrent, P2P, etc.
- ability to record all user search queries to the network in the report.
- advanced filter system for real-time monitoring and viewing a recorded report.
BitTally utility can work in two modes - passive and active. Passive mode is different in that a comprehensive monitoring of all network processes is carried out without the possibility of interfering with them.
In addition to monitoring and control, an active mode of operation allows you to perform a variety of different data management operations — redirection, blocking, interception in real time, and much more.
The program is free, not requiring registration. There is support for the Russian language interface. Despite its small size and simple interface, the utility is very functional.