InSSIDer is a utility for scanning available wireless networks in Windows and providing information on them. Allows you to choose the fastest and most stable channel for your network.
- Demonstration of channel power in dBm;
- displaying the MAC address and the manufacturer of the router;
- display of the identifier or public name of the network, its speed and other parameters.
Using the utility, you can troubleshoot existing problems with a wireless Internet connection to get maximum speed. The found networks are filtered and sorted by the specified parameters in a convenient table, where information is displayed about each access point and device. Visual graphs allow you to track signal level fluctuations in real time.
- output of problems related to network conflicts and other causes;
- helps to choose the best connection available.