iTunes is a known application from the Apple company, which is a media player with all the basic functions.
The player is frequently updated, the latest version for the moment is 11.0.4. It is very often used on such devices as iPod, iPhone,
Apple TV and iPad. It has a fairly large list of possibilities:
- Integration with online iTunes Store. It allows you to buy different media content in the store: music, video and applications for iOS. A special option is Genius, which recommends that Tunes Store files, which are more suitable for you, according to the analysis of the library.
- Besides audio and video, it can play movies, TV shows, radio, audio books and podcasts.
- Multi-band equalizer allows you to adjust the playback quality at your own discretion.
- Like in a number of other players, there is visualizer and minimized window mode.
- It is easy to familiarize yourself with the library, using searching and sorting. All data can be displayed in a list, grid or special 3D - interface called Cover Flow designed by Apple.
- Tags of each song and its properties, such as the artist name and album name, are edited.
- You can contact other user's music library and open your own. For this there is DAAP protocol.
- You can import or burn music from CDs.
The songs purchased from iTunes Store and played in iTunes have a bitrate of 256 kbit / s and AAC format, but you can convert music to other formats.
Download iTunes for free from our website and estimate real functionality of the program from the famous company.