Corsair Link is a program for collecting information from temperature sensors in Windows and managing some system components.
Corsair Link features
- automatic start after system boot;
- backlight control;
- work with sensors and sensors;
- output information about the speed of rotation of coolers.
Features of the program
Immediately after loading the program, it starts collecting data from the sensors and provides tools for controlling the coolers and the backlight. The window is divided into several blocks to display basic information about certain system components (CPU, graphics card, installed drives and motherboard). Blocks can be dragged, changing their location.
The function of switching between different modes allows you to improve system performance or configure it for silent operation of coolers. Balance mode optimizes parameters for optimal performance. There is also a cooler acceleration function to improve cooling.
- work in the background;
- automatic detection of sensors and sensors installed on components and in the computer itself;
- ability to customize the program interface.