BlueScreenView is a program that provides a detailed summary of the “blue screens” that arise in the Windows operating system.
- scanning mini-dump files created when a blue screen occurs;
- output details of each error;
- Detailed information about the modules or drivers that caused the critical error.
Features of the program
The program comes in full and portable versions. Immediately after the first launch, a folder with mini-dumps is scanned, after which the program displays the results for each error recorded in the files. For each error, information is displayed with the date and time, basic data, a description of the file, its name and version.
- Detailed information about the "blue screens", understandable even to beginners.
- Russian language must be installed separately.