Adobe Flash Player is the world's most popular plugin for playing web content. Each website contains flash-animation, and some are built on its basis, so for getting the correct image this player is required. It is efficient on all major operating systems, browsers and mobile phones. The only slant: before installing a new version of Adobe Flash Player, you must remove the previous one.
Adobe developers constantly supplement and updateFlash Player versions, maximum actualizing them for user demand. All released Adobe Flash Player updates can be downloaded for free from Adobe's website or other websites, you only need to make sure the program has the necessary digital license issued by the developers.
One of the latest and most important innovations was the compatibility with video / audio codec H.264/HE-AAC. Support for theses codecs would allow net users to enjoy pure sound and high-resolution video images directly from their favorite sites. It has affected the plug-in performance a little, but in this case the result is justified.
Also, before you download Adobe Flash Player for free, you need to decide on the browser you are using. Thus, for Internet Explorer was developed the version which is different from other.
As with any program related to the internet, in Adobe Flash Player, a professional can find "holes" through which it is possible to hack computer remotely. Moreover, precedents have already happened. Though, so far, the consequences were not beyond the isolated incident and Adobe developers managed to release patches with fixed bugs. The new version of Adobe Flash Player completely eliminated the consequences of problems discovered earlier:
- the ability to seize personal information remotely using malicious software;
- camera and microphone control;
- using "target" attacks (XSS);
- hack users of Windows Vista (it was a competitional check on which it was offered to hack computers, and a laptop with Vista was hacked due to Adobe Flash Player).
Also in the new version of Flash Player there is a pleasant surprise for users, which is a built-in support for ActionScript 3.0, which improves the interpretation of three-dimensional graphics and provides high interactivity in the managing the website.
Major improvements in the new version of Adobe Flash Player:
- productivity is higher than in previous versions;
- processing speed increased by cashing vector graphics;
- processing of textual information is optimized, so you can scroll through large blocks of text;
- increased level of security (the user can change the necessary security settings for applications, data, links and other content);
- the InnovativeDisplay software interface is installed, using which you can create / delete / manage objects;
- support for creating three-dimensional objects for flash- rollers;
- high video compression technology with saving quality;
- the ability to create dynamic objects;
- creating the 8-bit compositions with alpha-channels of video;
- the possibility of using additional image formats (gif, Pro jpeg, png);
- support through an integration's external interface in HTML, DHTML, Ajax applications;
- communication with the server without refreshing the page;
- and also we can not forget about the small volume and automatic updating.
The latest version of Adobe Flash Player can be downloaded from here.