Adguard for Yandex Browser is an extension that helps get rid of annoying banners and advertisements during daily web surfing. The app is somewhat similar to the popular Adblock.
- Blocks all types of advertising: from video to pop-up windows and banners.
- Constant filtering html-code. This allows you to cut ads before the browser got the page. It saves your traffic and speeds up the opening of sites.
- It serves as a reliable shield against the installation of all kinds of spyware. Also, it does not allow to install advertising applications without permission.
- Fights illegal surveillance on the Internet. Helps protect your personal data.
- Blocks access to malicious or fraudulent sites. Checking is carried out on a special black list, which is updated daily. The size of the existing database - more than 1.5 million sites.
- You can enable advertising filtering in popular applications such as Skype or uTorrent .
- Optionally removes widgets in social networks (buttons "I like", "Class!" And others).
- Automatic connection of regional advertising filters.
- The extension is suitable not only for the browser from Yandex , but also for Firefox , Chrome , Internet Explorer .
Adguard is easy to configure and install. To do this, just go to the browser submenu "add-ons". With this service, you can check the reputation of any suspicious site with a few clicks. If necessary, set up a white list of sites where advertising will not be blocked.
For its work, Adguard requires a minimum amount of memory - about 30 MB. For comparison, Adblock consumes slightly more than 80 MB. The application has open source and zero price.