Double Driver is a utility whose purpose is to create a backup copy of the drivers installed on the system and then restore them. The program is compatible with operating systems Windows XP and Vista.
The need to reinstall the OS periodically arises from any user. The reasons are various - from the “blue screen”, which cannot be eliminated by other methods, to viruses, for the destruction of which full formatting of the hard disk is required.
For the correct operation of the desktop or laptop after updating the operating system, drivers will be required. The installation disc that came with the kit may be lost, and access to sites with drivers simply cannot be due to the lack of internet. Here you will be saved by a backup driver created with the help of Double Driver.
Features Double Driver
- View a list of drivers that were found in the system;
- creating an archive (you can unpack it with an archiver ) and restore the driver package from a backup;
- save and print the list;
- filter availability by driver manufacturers, including those without digital signatures;
- creating backup drivers inactive OS installed on your computer;
- the ability to "pull" the necessary data even from the "dead" Windows, which does not load correctly;
- the ability to select the type of backup: structurally in a separate directory, in a self-extracting or compressed archive;
- high speed work.
Russifier for the program no. But its clear interface does not require deep knowledge of English from the user.