Avast! Free Antivirus is a popular antivirus software for protecting computers based on Window and macOS from all kinds of malware, as well as for Android and iOS mobile platforms. The package is distributed free of charge. By installing this anti-virus solution, you will receive protection against viruses and other unwanted software modules created by hackers to infect the operating system and access your personal information.
Avast! Free Antivirus is a reliable protection for your PC against online threats associated with malicious software, as well as a whole range of useful tools at your disposal.
Features Avast! Free antivirus
Antivirus screens in real time monitor the various activities occurring on the user's PC:
- monitor the state of the file system;
- accompany and filter traffic;
- “Keep control of e-mail;
- monitor suspicious network activity;
- control online chats;
- filter P2P connections and more.
An intuitive and intuitive interface makes setting up important antivirus settings a simple task. By setting up avast! Free Antivirus it for your specific needs, you get a reliable defender for your files and operating system, but even from the "box" - this antivirus package is very effective.
The main features of Avast! Free Antivirus:
- high detection rate of various types of malware - Trojans, viruses, worms, spyware, web rootkits;
- a heuristic module capable of analyzing activity and identifying threats missing in the database;
- conventional scanner and real-time scanner;
- the ability to check archives (without prior unpacking by the archiver ), planning future checks;
- control of incoming and outgoing mail, instant messengers, P2P connections;
- deep integration with the OS;
- quarantined files will never run due to the isolation of the storage from the operating system;
- the antivirus recognizes the gaming full-screen application and stops bothering with pop-up windows;
- anti-virus database updates have a minimum size, the possibility of manual and automatic updates, scheduled updates;
- tools for warning users about outdated browser plugins, warning of visiting potentially dangerous pages on the world wide web.